Con Anima is well-known in North-East Scotland, with a reputation for commitment to the highest possible artistic and musical standards.
Con Anima has a reputation for commissioning, performing and recording new works by contemporary composers. Concerts attract a highly discerning audience with a wide range of cultural interests.
Sponsorship of Con Anima offers companies whose brands reflect similarly high standards opportunities to make a substantial and worthwhile contribution to our cultural heritage, whilst reinforcing their own position within a discerning and select market.
We can provide a number of attractive packages of corporate benefits, which can include:
- Tickets to concerts
- Preferential booking of further concert tickets
- Crediting of your support in concert programmes
- Credit of support on the choir website
- Complimentary copies of any commercial recordings made by the choir
- Opportunities to meet the choir and its director Dr Paul Mealor
- Performances by members of Con Anima at company functions
If you would like to sponsor Con Anima in any way, please contact us through the online contact form.